嘿,工作 2006-12-27 16:02:40 阅读87 评论0 字号:大中小
函电:
第一课词汇如下:
1. Owe ….to….把…….归功于….
We owe your name and address to the commercial counselor’s office (商务参赞处)
2. Enter into
We wish to enter into business relations with your corporation for the supply of light industrial products. (轻工产品)
我方愿意与贵方建立贸易关系,以便取得轻工产品的供货。
3.Handle 经营 line 行业 (be in the line = be in the field )trade 贸易
This shop handles paper and stationery. 这家商店经营纸张文具
We have been for many years in the chemical line 我们经营化工产品已有多年。
They have been in the wool trade for quite a number of years.他们从事羊毛业已多年。
3. Upon receipt of 受到。,,,,后,即,,,
Upon receipt of you instructions/inform we will send the goods.
4.obtain 获得
These products of ours have obtained unanimous approval
我们的这些产品已获得一致好评。
5.appreciate =be thankful to…
we shall appreciate it if you send us a brochure and two sample books by air immediately.
如果能立即航寄一份说明书和两份样本,不胜感激。
6.In compliance with = according to
we hope you’ll be able to comply with our request. We hope you’ll are according to our request.
7.by another post == under separate cover 另寄
cable == send a telegram to 发电报
8.Requirement == need
we can meet/supply your requirements for walnut meat ( 核桃仁)我方可满足您对核桃仁的需要
9.Available 可供应的
Our terms are L/C available by draft at sight.我们的条件是凭即期汇票支付的L/C付款。
10.Enquiry 询盘,询价
There are large enquiries for iron wire from the Mideast countries.(中东国家拟购大量铁丝)
11.Adhere to ==remain faithful to 坚持 by joint efforts 共同努力
课后汉译英如下:
1. 为了使你们对我们可供出口的各类纺织品有一个总的概念,随信寄上样本以及清单各一份,供查阅。
To give you a general idea of our various kinds of Textiles available for export, we are enclosing a samples book and a price list for your reference.
2. 经你地中国银行电告,你们是纺织品的进口商,我们专营纺织品出口业务,愿与贵公司建立业务关系。
We are given to understand from the bank of china in your district that you are an importer of textiles. We handle exclusively the exportation of textiles, and are desirous of entering into business relations with you.
3. 贵国驻中国大使馆已把贵行作为中国罐头食品的买户介绍给我们,我们专营这一业务,并希望在平等互利的基础上与贵行建立业务关系。
We owe your name and address to the embassy of your country in china and are informed that you are in the market for the Chinese canned food. We handle exclusively this line, and are desirous to establish trading relations with you on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.
4. 你方3月15日致我上海分公司要求做1000箱窗玻璃的信已转我公司办理,因该产品属我公司经营。
Your mail dated Mar,25 addressed to our shanghai branch office for the supply of 1000cases of windowpane has been passed on to us for attention and reply , as the particular line lies within the scope of our business activities.\
5. 关于罐头食品,我们建议你们与黑龙江粮油食品进出口公司直接联系。
As regards canned food, we would rather recommend that you approach the heilongjiang cereals oils and Foodstuffs import and export corporation direct/
6. 应你们的请求,我们已通知中国银行陕西省分行在日内开出L/C
As requested, we have instructed the bank of china,shananxi branch , to issue the relative L/C in a couple of days.
7. 如你方降价5%,我们认为很有可能成交。
If you can make a reduction in your original quotation of , say, 5% we trust business is possible/
8. 中国红茶出口已有数百年历史了。
China has been in the exportation of black tea for hundreds of years.
9. 如你所知,我们的外贸政策是在平等互利的基础上与世界各国做贸易。
As you are aware, it is our foreign trade policy to trade with foreign countries on the basis is equality and mutual benefit.
10. 货物在装运之前将有西安商品检验局检验,所装货物的品质,数量将有该局提供必要的信用证明。
The goods will be inspected by the Xi’an commodities inspection bureau before shipment. The bureau will provide necessary evidence as to the quality and quantity of the goods shipped.
英译汉如下:
Our company is a subsidiary company of X computer corporation,one of the largest computer producers in the united states. We are, therefore, well financed and because of our interest in the economic prosperity in china, we would like to place ourselves in a position where we can conduct some business relationships of mutual benefit.
本公司是X计算机公司的一个附属公司,X公司是美国最大的计算机生产厂家之一,我们的资政情况良好,对中国的经济繁荣颇感兴趣,渴望能与贵方合作,建立互利的业务关系。
第二课词汇如下:
1. Deal == do business 交易,买卖 deal in/with/at
This shop deals in men’s clothing. 经营。。。
How do you deal with this problem 怎样处理问题
2.At our end 在我这方 at your end 在你方
Can you tell me the price of the goods at your end. 能否告知我此商品在贵处的价格?
3. Place 安置, 预定(货物)等
I placed an order with them for 500 pairs of shoes.
4.in the circumstances / under the circumstances because of 在此情况下
In the circumstances, we have to lower our price. 在此情况下,我方只好降价.
5.competitive 竞争,competition/competitor 竞争者
Our price is competitive enough to attract business.我方的价格足可招徕业务.
6.inllustrate book 插图的书 separately 另寄
Enclose 封入 sample book ==catalogue 样品册
On a basis of 以,,,,,,为基础
Discount == commission
He gets a 10% commission if he can sell all the goods.
Without delay== as soon as possible 尽快,不延误的
Notice = inform = advise = notify 通知
Coincide with = to be in agreement 一致,相符,
7.unless otherwise stated 除非另行通知
The price remains the same unless otherwise stated.除非另行通知,否则价格不变.
课后汉译英如下:
1. 信内有插图的商品目录一份,望查收.
Please find a copy of well-illustrated catalogue enclosed with the letter
2. 如你方需要其他情况,请务必与我电话或传真联系,我的分机好是666
If you would like further information,don’t hesitate to telephone or fax me, my extension number is 666
3. 我们很有可能向你方订一大笔货.
There is a goods prospect of our placing a big order with you.
4. 这种葡萄酒是从占地500公顷的葡萄圆精选优质葡萄酿制,分干白,半干白和甜葡萄酒几类
This wine which has three kinds such as dry wine, medium dry wine and sweet wine is made from the best grapes sorting out of the grapes grown in the 500 acre vineyard.
5. 我们以前是从别处购买这中商品的,但得知贵方商品优良,信义可靠之后,决定向你方订货
we used to purchase the article from other sources but after knowing that your product has good quality and integrity, we decide to place order with you.
6. 此报价单的有效期为一周,经我方确认后有效.
The validity of this quotation sheet is for a week,subject to our final confirmation.
7. 如贵方价格有竞争力,发货期也合适,我们就下定单.
If your price is competitive and delivery date is suitable, so we will send you orders.
8. 由于样品剪样本太厚,我们另邮寄出.
We have sent the sample cutter under separate cover as it is too thick.
第三课词汇如下:
1…………our products are enjoying fast sales.我方产品畅销 salable 可畅销的
Too many customers are in the market for Chinese black tea.中国红茶享有名誉.
The goods are most popular with our customers.客户非常喜爱我方产品.
We can’t entertain any fresh orders for the product, owing to have commitments.
由于定单太多,我方不能接受新定单了.
2.in view of …..==considering 鉴于,考虑到…..
In view of our long-term relationship. We decide to make you an accommodation.
考虑到我们的长期关系,我方决定给贵方一次照顾.
3.extend = to reach = stretch 伸展,扩展
We hope you will extend your help to us in this transaction.希望贵方能在此笔交易上给予帮助.
4.subject to == depending on 取决于,以….为准
The offer is firm, subject to our final confirmation.此盘为实盘,以我方最后确认为准.
5.out of line with = not in accordance with 与….不一致,不相符
Your price is out of line with the market. 不方价格与市场不符.
In line with ….与…一致 prevailing流行,盛行
The offer is in line with the prevailing market.此报盘与我方行市一致.
6.go with an upward tendency 呈上升趋势.go with a downward tendency 呈下降趋势.
Standing 持续时间长
What is their financial standing?他们的资信如何?
7.in its entirety == as a whole 整体 long-term interest 长远利益.
please consider the matter in its entirety. 请从整体考虑此事.
8.reduce = discount = allowance 折扣,减价 reduction
reduce the price by 10% 降价 10%
9.we find to our regret that …..====to our regret === we find that
我们很遗憾的发现….
10.see one’s way clear to do/doing sth === try to do sth 设法做某事
we hope you will see your way clear to accept / accepting our terms.希望贵方能接受我方的条件
we have decided to entertain your counter-offer 我方已决定接受贵方还盘.(考虑之后决定)
1. margin (in business) the amount of profit.( 毛利,赚头)
as requested = depending on requirements 按要求…
offer with engagement.====make a firm offer 报实盘
2. European main ports = EMP 欧洲主要口岸
Genoa, Marseilles, Antwerp, Rotterdam, London, Hamburg. Copenhagen.
In three equal monthly installments (shipment)分同等数量3个月分批装运,每月一批.
Place substantial orders == place big orders 大量订货.
3. avail oneself of sth == take advantage of sth 利用.
课后汉译英如下:
1. 由于内地原料价格上涨幅度甚大,很抱歉不能接受你方还盘.
Since the price of the raw material in the mainland in advancing greatly, we regret being unable t entertain your counteroffer.
2. 尽管我方想利用这次机会与你方合作,但由于定单太多,无法供货.
Much as we would like to avail ourselves of the chance to cooperate with you, we can’t supply you owing to heavy commitments.
3. 如果贵方对我方的产品感兴趣,请告之对产品的具体要求,并说明数量尺寸样式等.
If you are interested in our products, please let us known your detailed requirements, stating quantity size style and etc.
4. 请通知我方你处这种商品的现价.
Please advise us of the prevailing price at your end for this product.
5. 我们借此机会为贵方报下列商品的实盘.
We take this opportunity to offer with engagement the following commodities.
6. 鉴于我们的业务关系,我方决定给你方优惠.
In view of our long standing business relationship, we decide to give you a special favourable price.
第四课词汇如下:
1. make arrangement with sb (for sth )与某人安排好(安排好做某事)
we have made arrangement for the goods for shipment.已将货备妥待运.
Customary practice = =usual practice 习惯做法
2. duly = on time按时 punctual == no late 准时
3. anticipate == to expect 期望,预测
we are not anticipating trouble when start business.我们预料开展业务后,不会有麻烦.
4. FAQ=Fair average quality 大路货, green peas 豌豆
Exchange faxes 来往的传真
In triplicate 一式三份 In quadruplicate -== in four copies一式四份
5. return for file 退回存档
Please sin and return one copy for our file soon 请尽快签退一份,以备我司查存.
6. take steps to do sth ==take action to do sth = take measures to do sth 采取措施做某事
7. lined with water-proof papers and plastic foams内衬防水纸和塑料泡沫
a new lot of chemical fertilizer 新到的一批化肥
a fresh batch of dairy products 一批新鲜的乳制品
a new consignment of goods 新到一批货.
A heavy load of building materials 满满的一车建材
A cargo of bulk goods 一船散装货
Ship the goods in three equal lots 分三均批装运此货.
Initial letter of our company. 我们公司的首写字母
Direct steamer/ship is preferable to indirect steamer/ship.直达船比非直达船好.<更好,较好>
课后汉译英如下:
1. 我们收到贵方定单并随函寄上325号销售确认书一式两分,望签署后寄回一份以便我司存档.
We accept your order and are enclosing you our sales confirmation No,325 in duplicate of which please countersign and return one copy to us for file.
2. 一接到你方L/C,我们立即备货装运.
As soon as we get your L/C,we will make arrangement for goods to be shipmemt.
3. 我方认为贵方对货物会十分满意,并向我方订更多的货.
We believe that the goods will turn out to your entire satisfaction and you will place more orders with us.
4. 我们将航运样品供你方参考.
We will send you by air s sample for reference.
5. 因为目前市价有上升趋势,希望贵方马上接受我报盘.
For the market is firm with an upward tendency,we advise you to accept our offer without delay.
文章翻译:
史密斯贸易有限公司
敬启者:
你方7月10日关于甘薯片的回盘收悉,谢谢.现确认你方回盘如下:
1000公吨甘薯片,每公吨CIF Rotterdam 价为$185,包括5%discount.质量符合样品SP-03号,水分最高 16%,装运期:97年10/11月.
随函附上我有关销货确认书97C137号一式两分,请即签退一份供我方存查.
本商品为散装货,其数量以及金额均有5%增减,请贵方在开L/C时特别注意.我们希望在装运期前一个月收到你方开立的,保兑的,不可撤消的即期L/C,以便我方如期装运.至于保险,我方将按照惯例根据中国人民保险公司1981/1/1实施的中国保险条例,按照发票金额的110%投保一切险和战争险.
山东畜产进出口公司.
2006/1/3
Shandong Animal By-products Import & Export Corporation
Smith & Trading Co., Ltd.
Commodity: Sweet Potato Slices
Specifications: As per Sample No.Sp-03 with moisture not exceeding 16% (moisture: Max 16%)
Quantity: 1000 M/T, 5%mor or less allowed.
Unit price: At $185 per M/T CIFC5% Rotterdam.
Packing: In bulk.
Insurance: to be covered by the sellers for 110% of the invoice value against All risks and War risks as per CIC dated 1st Jan 1981(PICC)
Shipment: During Oct/Nov.1995
Payment: BY confirmed, Irrevocable L/C available by draft at sight to reach the sellers one month prior to the time of shipment
评论