1. They haven’t decided when _____________ (start) yet.
2. My father prefers _____________ (listen) to the light music to watching TV.
3. The homework must ______________ (do) now.
4. What he said made me _________ (feel) unhappy yesterday afternoon.
5. My neighbours _______________ (argue) with my parents when I got home.
6. Red represents power and it can help you when you have difficulty _______ (make) a decision.
7. My mother was so happy to know that I __________ (offer) a very good job.
8. We had nothing to do but ___________ (wait).
9. It’s important for Peter _______ (save) 1,000 Yuan to buy a MP3 in only two weeks.
10. Lucy is busy ____ (organize) a charity party these days, so she ____ (not reply) to her friend’s letter.
11. Would you please ______________ (not talk) in the library?
12. Mr. Brown _____________ (teach) English since he ________ (come) to China.
13. Plenty of money ____________ (spend) on the project, but they failed in the end.
14. __________ (choose) time is to save time.
15. I’m sure his advice is worth ______________ (take).
16. _____________ (join) in his birthday party, I finished my homework at school.
17. I can’t give you the book. I _____________ (promise) it to Shirley.
18. The policeman is clever enough ________ (discover) many new clues in this case.
19. One way ___ (solve) your health problem is ___ (take) more exercise and eat less sweet food.
20. They would rather____ (stay) at home to read magazines than go shopping at the weekend.
21.He ____________(argue) with his wife when I arrived.
22.He would rather ____________(dream) than __________(do).
23.He has spent some time _____________(explain) it to us.
24.We have no difficulty ___________(make) a ___________(decide)
25.He studies _________________(find) the power of colours.
26.-_______you _________(promise) to arrive there earlier? --Yes, I am packing my things.
27.We must keep calm when __________(deal)with problems.
28.He ______________(not refuse) us, and we still have the chance.
29.He _______________(doubt) to steal things and caught.
30.The shops ____________(offer) to send goods for us when Christmas comes.
31.______she _______(allow) to watch TV after having a bad mark yesterday?
32.He _______________(not achieve) my goal. Could you give him some advice?
33.My son _________(suffer) from the stomachache. Can you operate on him right now?
34.Who will be sent __________________(cover) the Asian Games?
35.He ___________(direct) the students to do the experiment from 10 to 12 yesterday.
36.The little girl is dreaming about __________(enter) the film industry.
37.The old man ____(devote) all the money to ____(help) poor children and he is still live in a small house.
38.The leader _________(honour) our teacher with an award and we were moved to tears.
39.She ____________(think) as the best teacher in our school.
40.We don’t dare___________(breathe) in danger.
41.It ______________(appear) that my guessing is right.
42.He has kept ____________(progress) since this term. He will be better, I am sure.
43.He say that they ________(buy) some latest computers since last month.
44.They don’t know whether ____________(choose) him as our new chairperson.
45.The cinema ____________(show) ten films by next month.
46.The film ________(show) in these cinemas for ten days since we came to this city.
47.We ___________(put) up the notice all over the city so far.
48.Students _______(allow) themselves to have a holiday the day before yesterday.
49.The teacher tell us that we _________(take) 5 ballet lessons the day before.
50. The police reportthat the robbers _________( catch) for a few days.